Monday, January 8, 2018

....which I will later enumerate

November 20 2017

Well, I don't have much time to write today, I'll try to sum up. Fr Archange has a date fixed for his baptism but he has a hard time coming to Church, other than that he is doing great. We had a multi stake conference for all of the area of south-east africa and it was filled with spiritual messages which I will later enumerate. We have a family home evening tonight (first one in Brazzaville!) and we will have zone conference this week. I did not know Joseph got his mission call (or I forgot) but that is awesome! Church meetings follow exactly the same format (before the sacrement was at the end but they changed that a while ago).

Nous ne craignons aucun homme!
Je vous aime!
Elder Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment