Monday, January 15, 2018

"BONNE ÂNÉE!"

January 8 2018

On new years eve (meaning midnight) a bunch of drunk people started screaming "BONNE ÂNÉE!" on the streets. Fortunately the rain came in and let us get a bit of sleep. I'm transferred to Mpaka 2, still in Pointe-Noire, with Elder Nkosi. I was surprised but hey, that's life. So I've been packing my bags, then I will pack them again soon. Weird. I'm excited to see everyone. Yeah, I'm not sure what else to say... oh, Fr Prince will get baptized on the 13. That's cool.
Pictures next week!

Spiritual thought: It is by Christ that we can find lasting peace in our lives, even during times of great trouble. He said that he will give us peace but not as the world does. I hope we all do a little more each day to dray closer to him.

Je vous aime!
Nous ne craignons aucun homme!

Eldr Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment