Monday, January 8, 2018

When he read about the Word of Wisdom he threw all of his coffee away.

December 18 2017

Well, still not really sure what is going on with calling. Apparently we might be calling by telephone... not the most effective manner... If I can find a cyber café where I can use Google Hangouts I think that would be good, but I'll have to look around a bit. If I do find one then I'll try to call around 3 on the 25th from , either that or you'll get a telephone call from a +242 number. Unless we do end up skyping... it's a bit complicated this year.

The sector is going well! One of our amis who progressed is Fr Prince (though we have three Fr Prince's). When he read about the Word of Wisdom he threw all of his coffee away. So yeah, it looks good with him. We still teach Fr Leonel's wife and we try to see Fr Leonel too but not much luck there. They are very interested though. 

We are having a zone conference on Friday and we are doing a skit of the ten lepers and the denying of Peter, then we will sing. I've personally been seeing a lot about how we have to give everything (or at least be willing to do it) to God. I'm also reading Doctrine and Covenants backwards. It is interesting. Oh! We also have our building now! I hope more people will come to Church. It's far from the apartement though. ça va aller.


Elder Russell






No comments:

Post a Comment