Monday, January 8, 2018

I'm companions with... Elder Robin!

November 27 2017

Well, my week is crazy. I'm leaving Mikalou and I'm going to Pointe-Noire to the area of Mont Kamba and I'm companions with... Elder Robin! I didn't see that coming. We met Fr Vieclaire's family this week and that was cool. Oh! And Elder Kisimba is working with my old companion, Elder Tukumbane! Crazy, right? We also had a good time at the family home evening last week, I hope it will help Fr and Sr Edivantali be closer. We are going to Fr Ngakosso's house tonight for our FHE, we are going to give him an invitation to sacrament because he always come to things with invitations but not to sacrament meeting. We'll see if that works. The zone conference was great, we learned about pure testimony and that we don't have to change a testimony into a travelogue or a talk (and shouldn't). Elder Constant is also working with Elder Stephens at Massa (he finally gets a companion!) Which also means that the Talangai apartement is going to get even crazier. Sadly I won't be there, but I still know it will be crazy. On sunday tons of people took pictures, which slightly interrupted the baptismal service that Nkombo was holding in our building, I had to keep telling everyone to keep quiet, then I tried to sneak off, but it didn't work. I'll send what pictures I have.

So that is about it! Not sure what else to say, mostly because I can still hardly believe I'm working with Elder Robin. I'll be flying out Wednesday at 2 PM.

Je vous aime!
Nous ne craignons aucun homme!
Elder Russell








No comments:

Post a Comment