Monday, January 8, 2018

Also almost no one comes to church when it rains...

December 11 2017

Hello! There isn't too much to say this week. Things are going slowly here at Mont Kamba. When the rain comes it is like Douala. Little lakes everywhere. Also almost no one comes to church when it rains... And we need to find more people to teach and we need to plan better because the area is so big we often spend 30 minutes to an hour going from one rendez vous to another... not very effective. I haven't really taken any pictures either. But I'm still learning every day! And that is a good thing. I hope that I'll have more news for you concerning the skype call, I think we will do that either with the couple or the zone. We'll see.

Je vous aime!
Nous ne craignons aucun homme!

Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment