Sunday, July 23, 2017

We ate goat....

July 17 2017

Wow, so cool seeing a picture of you in Peru! And I'm glad you're having a good time. Here, Sunday passed as I had said. Didn't leave the apartement the entire day. Fortunately nothing crazy happened. Things were back to normal today. We ate goat at a combined family home evening where Elder Robin and Elder Malu Malu taught about marriage. It was good. 
Also even though family home evenings are great, this one went overtime so it is a little late and I'm tired and can't remember everything I wanted to say... yeah. I'll try to get you guys more details next week, which is transfer week.

My SD Card isn't working anymore so we'll search for one Wednesday, so make sure you have the pictures I've already sent if you don't already. 

Nous ne craignons pas l'homme!
Je vous aime!

Elder Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment