Sunday, July 23, 2017

arguments used against religion today

June 5 2017

Well, this week was a pretty good week. Let's see, some things that happened: Challenged Fr Bisso to get baptised, still has a hard time giving up his old life (and I think he still thinks that he can only get baptized once). The grand ma of Sr Yvonne moved so might be a little hard to teach her. We met a young friend of one of the young men in the Branch, his name is Fr Aaron. We'll see how that goes. Lots of new amis that we weren't able to visit, sadly. We'll keep trying there. Oh, and Fr Nyom is now Branch President. Wow. That was fast. Fr Obert is progressing little by litte so that is good. Other than that the week was pretty uneventful... I also didn't bring my journal with me so I am missing a lot of information (I'm getting better at writing in it).

One thing I learned this week is that the arguments used against religion today are the same ones used anciently (see the dispute with Korihor and Alma) so is actually nothing new there. That was pretty cool to learn.

I'm not sure what else to put, besides pictures!

Je vous aime tous tellement!
Nous ne craignons pas l'homme!
Elder Russell


Fr Arsene's Baptism in Yaounde performed by Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment