Sunday, July 23, 2017

Salut tout le monde!

July 3 2017

Salut tout le monde!

So, this week was okay. I got to go on a split with Elder Mutala, the companion of Elder Favero who is the zone leader (Elder Young is  one of the assistants, he was in Bonarberi when I got to Douala). I have not yet met President and Sister Thompson. I'm sure that will be soon. Sadly, our investigator who has a baptism date for the 16th (Fr Bel) did not come to Church this week (again). We'll have to talk to him about that. Also the 16th there will be Municipal elections, so we might not even leave the apartement. Anyways, we have three other investigators with a baptismal date: Fr Gabby and Fr Jovik (sons of a member, part member family) and Fr Romual (pronounced Ro-meh-al, the brother of Fr Bel) though he didn't come either on Sunday. My companion is a good guy and he works well.

I'm so excited for Ryan, and also for Rachael and Tyler! I can imagine that it is a little stressful. Also, I keep reading things about loving people and that that will help us serve them. That must be important if it keeps coming up. I didn't even recognize Stacey (in the pictures) at first glance, nor Calvin! Wow, everything will be so different when I get home.

The usb ports of the computer I chose don't work... dang it.

Je vous aime!
Nous ne craignons pas l'homme!

Elder Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment