Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ups and Downs

Monday May 23, 2016

I loved the talk by Larry R. Lawrence from October conference so much and I have actually started asking "What lack I yet?" in my personal prayers. Thank you so much for the encouragement and I say the same to you guys; We will all go through trials but with the help of the Lord we can persevere to the end.

Elder Zobell and his companion, Elder Razafieremanana baptized three people this week in a family. And sadly Sœur Anita is being forbidden by those she lives with to come to Church, so it would be awesome if you could pray for her. I have some pictures of the baptism. In one of the photos you can see Elder Cicon having some success photobombing, Elder Razafieremanana is the one on the left who is pointing in one of the pictures. I also think that all those little children are part of the family.

Elder Razafieremanana left, Elder Zobell right
Family

More Family
Je t'aime!
Je ne crainds personne! (I fear no one!)

Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment