Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Share the Gospel? Of Course!

Monday June 6 2016

The branch is really nice. Small but nice. The investigators are going along, some progressing, some not. We have one investigator who has two houses and so is sometimes in our branch and sometimes another. He had put in a request for a Book of Mormon.

Also, Sœur Anita was baptized and confirmed! I'm so happy for her and I know that as she progresses in the Gospel she will have so much joy and peace. She even already understands the importance of missionary work! She is visiting her family this week and ask if she could share the Gospel with them. We said, "Of course!"

Sadly both my companion and I forgot to bring our cameras to the baptism. I'll take a picture of a picture and send it next week!

Je t'aime
Je ne crains personne!

Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment