Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Encouragement and Prayers

Monday May 16 2016

(Skyped with Elder Russell for Mother's day. We loved seeing his happy face and talking to him for almost an hour!)

People to pray for: Sœur Anita, Frère Amerique, Frère Guy, Sœur Judite, Frère Bruce and Frère Jean-Claude.

As for the people we are teaching... not much. We set a baptism date with Sœur Anita and I hope she will be ready for that (June 4th). Sœur Judite loves learning about the gospel from our lessons but she hasn't really read the book of Mormon, which means she hasn't prayed about it. I am getting better at just opening my mouth and speaking because I FEAR NO MAN.

I fear no man
Je t'aime

Elder Russell

Working with "Mormon Helping Hands" cleaning up around a river


Working with "Mormon Helping Hands" cleaning up around a river

No comments:

Post a Comment