Sunday, January 22, 2017

Christmas bug

December 26 2016

It was so great to see all of you also! I love the beautiful pictures you sent and I'm glad that you all look so happy. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Unfortunately for us I got a 24 hour bug yesterday, which means we missed out on eating at President Zang's (Branch President of Bieymassi (Proncounced Bee-em-assi) but the other Elders kept us some food. I had terrible diarrhea and I barely slept. Fortunately that is over. We have some investigators who are progressing well, but who won't be in our sector because we are getting the new missionaries this week. Elder Wright will be one of the ones working in the new sector. Also Elder Izere is coming to Yaounde, in one of the sectors of Bastos. That will be cool to see him again. Other than that not much happened this week, though that might just be a perspective caused by sickness. Oh! We had a special Christmas sacrament meeting where the primary sang and gave little talks. There was one young man who sang very well.

I forgot to take pictures, again. Sorry.

Je vous aime tous!
Nous ne craignons personne!

Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment