Friday, September 16, 2016

....safety vests, for safety

September 12 2016

Well, we started working with members more this week, although we only actually managed to visit one family. I asked them to do what the missionaries would ask us to do and make a list of names of people they would like to share the gospel with then pray to have opportunities to do so. That was cool. Sr K's baptism is still holding and I keep praying for her. I also pray for Sr S; who we weren't able to teach this week. Dang it. Fr G is planning to talk to his employers to see if he can get his schedule changed to allow him to come to church. He is a cool guy. We gave the book of Mormon to one investigator who understands what we teach very well. I know he will read it, so I pray that he will pray about it. We found a rat in our apartement this morning and we had an interesting time chasing it and trying to hit it with brooms. Still not sure where it entered as all the doors are closed at night. Clever little creatures. Unfortunately, I don't have much time as we will have a family home evening with the Calls, as they are going to Brazzaville to do office stuff for a bit until we get another senior couple.

I'm glad to hear you are all doing well! Wish Rachael and Stacey good luck for me in their schooling! Also tell Aaron I love him. Tell thanks to everybody for supporting and encouraging me.

Je vous aime tous!
Nous ne craignons personne!

Elder Russell


The AC was fixed! Then it broke two days later. looks like it'll get fixed again
Sr S's brother is interested now too. He works at some fancy parking place where they end up putting cars on boats to ship them off places. Or something like that. My French still needs some work. We had to put on safety vests, for safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment