Thursday, September 21, 2017

I was valiant; I am valiant: I will stay valiant.

September 4 2017

So a lot has happened here. First off: transfers. I am training. My trainee is Elder Kisimba from RDC Lumbuumbashi. He is about my age, give or take a few months. He is quiet and gentle and reminds me of me when I arrived in Douala, save it be not as big. I acquired a lot of experience from my time with Elder Cicon and I see that it prepared me for this.

I've also been reading the life and teachings of Jesus. Great book. I just read the part about the Beatitudes and how they help us progress and become like Jesus. I also read a part about the premortal life and how an apostle was wondering what he did, how he reacted, to the council in heaven. I came up with this motto from reading that: I was valiant; I am valiant; I will stay valiant. Yeah.

We will also be meeting with Elder Hamilton this week at the zone conference. Fr Vieclaire is getting baptized the 10th and Fr Ebibas the 24th. I didn't really take anymore pictures this week...

Je vous aime tous!
Nous ne craignons aucun homme (I'm improving with that)!

Elder Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment