Sunday, March 12, 2017

But we have AC!

February 28 2017

It is good to hear that all is going well! I'm writing a bit late this week because we changed apartements. The new apartement is really nice but a little small. Elder Bouthot and I will be studying in the living room because there is no room in the bedroom for our desks. But we have AC! Sr Lydie should be getting baptised this week which should be cool. Fr Frederic is still healing but we pray that it can be fast so that he can come to church. A new ami, Fr Roger, has accepted the Book of Mormon, he is really eager to learn. I'm a little rushed and I didn't bring my journal so I might miss some things. We visited Fr Essomba again and had a nice, quiet lesson on the law of chastity. He is also going through some rent troubles (let's just say things get complicated here sometimes).

Something I learned this week was that one objective of the mission is to convert me, so that later in my life I can help others and my children. Also we are back to our normal schedule, apparently there were some miscommunication somewhere and our schedule hasn't changed.
Sorry for the short letter but like I said, a little bit rushed.

Je vous aime!
Nous ne craignons pas l'homme!

Elder Russell
kitchen in old apartement

kitchen in new apartement



No comments:

Post a Comment