Monday, February 12, 2018

This week was kind of a downer...

January 29 2018

Well this week was below average to say the least. I got sick on Tuesday (and it was bad that night. I threw up everything I had eaten and I was going to the bathroom all night. Fortunately, I had the sense to drink a lot of water) and it's still kind of there. The Sorensens think I ate something and that gave parasites or something. I finally got the medication they recommended. Stupid pharmacies were closed a bunch. I did go to the doctors to get some tests but they are still waiting on the last one. So we had two whole days of nothing this week, and the days we did go out I was having a hard time.

Fr Prince was at church, though one ami, Fr Sejean, didn't make it and we weren't able to talk to him this week.

We saw a brawl on the street as we waited for someone... that was interesting. Yeah.

So this week was kind of a downer but at least we were able to do something!

Je vous aime!
Nous ne craignons aucun homme!
Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment