Sunday, May 7, 2017

We ate at a Chinese restaurant.

April 24 2017

Fr Rodrigue is getting baptized on Saturday! I'm excited for him. Fr Cyrille is also progressing well. You can tell that he reads the Book of Mormon because he tells you what he read. He also commited to keeping the Word of Wisdom. I guess he was prepared by the Lord because he has a strong desire to keep it. It will just be not smoking that will be difficult for him. Fr Arsene is progressing well also. We still haven't been able to take a lot of time with him but he understands well. This week we will receive transfer letters, Elder Dou thinks I'm leaving but I'm not sure. We had Zone conference, which surprised our district because Elder Best forgot to announce it at District meeting. But it was good. We ate at a Chinese restaurant. I'll get you some pictures when I can.

Yep, that was our week. I hope you all have a great time and I hope Rachael Stacey are learning lots of things at school and Church!

Avec beaucoup d'amour
Elder Russell

Nous ne craignons pas l'homme!

No comments:

Post a Comment