Friday, March 11, 2016

MTC - Provo

Friday March 11 2016
I went to the temple this morning and it was awesome. It has been fun talking in French during class and learning new words in the language. I have a very fun district, but also a pretty small one. There are (is? Are is? Is are?) just five of us: Elder Zobell, my companion; Elder Crandel, our district leader; Elder Christansen; Sister Mitchell; and me. I think my companion and I are going to get along just fine. We are going to teach our first MTC investigator today. I'm a bit nervous, mostly because there are a bunch of words I wish I knew how to say in French. Tell everyone thanks for all the support and that I love them! I'm excited to get out into the mission field and I hope you are having a wonderful time!
(Guess you didn't get a "book" this time!)

Love, Elder Russell


Also, I FEAR NO MAN!





No comments:

Post a Comment